Order General info
- All items on sale are final sale.
Orders cannot be changed modified or cancelled after checkout.
- Merchandise may be returned for within 14 days from the order date.
- Credit will be applied for the amount paid for the product.
- Credit will not only be applied for the item, not for any shipping and handling charges.
- Only one coupon code per order will be acceptable.
- Pine and Lace is NOT responsible for:
- International duties or customs charges
- Products that are lost or damaged in the mail.
Wrong Address Disclaimer:
It is the responsibility of the buyer to make sure that he or she enters the shipping address correctly. We are not responsible if a package is shipped back to us due to an incorrect or undeliverable address. We do our best to speed up processing and shipping times, hence there is a very small-time gap to cancel or change the order or address of the order.
If you decide to change the order or cancel please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org we will try our best to make the change but cannot guarantee we can do so.
Defects or problems with your order?
If you have received an item that has any defects or problems please contact us immediately at email@example.com. You must inform us within 3 days of receiving your item or it will no longer qualify for a return or replacement. You must include a photo of the damaged area with your email. We are not responsible for damages to clothing caused by improper care or incorrect sizing.
Technically, we do not have a process in place for direct exchanges because we cannot guarantee that the item won't be sold out by the time of your return is received back to our warehouse. Our policy does not allow us to "reserve" online merchandise. If you know the items of the same or lesser value you wish to receive through an "exchange", we advise you purchase the items as soon as possible. This will ensure your exchange without risking that the time of the item you want sell out prior to your delivery of your return.